Don’t put others down. Like mothers are supposed to say, ” if you don’t have anything good to say don’t say it at all.” Respect others around you first in order for them to do the same. I feel if you don’t get respect back move your natural reaction to the side and ignore these people altogether if you can. If you can’t simply just be an adult and still try to talk to them in a respectful manner/tone. With the many years of meeting people that don’t have any shame it is good advice to steer clear away from them. I found out that “drama” doesn’t appear anymore when you choose to ignore the things that shouldn’t matter and bother you. If you do then you further give them the satisfaction that they are seeking. It feels cold hearted at first but with practice you will wisely choose who will be in your life and remove those who CAN’T be in your life. I’ve learned that once you hit the breaking point you NEED to cut off people. This is right for your well being “mentally,emotionally, and spiritually.” You don’t want to hate people either! People will always be people we are human beings we are not perfect. Forgive and REALLY forget! If you don’t develop a memory loss for these things then you will for sure have the past eating you up inside.
HOW TO CLEANSE YOUR LIFE:
1. EAT RIGHT
3. CLEAN OUT YOUR FACEBOOK OF THOSE WHO YOU FIND TOO DRAMATIC. DON’T BE AFRAID JUST DO IT! DON’T THINK OF OTHERS BECAUSE YOU ARE THE LAST THING THEY THINK ABOUT.
4. DELETE ACCOUNT IF THAT DOESN’T WORK
5. CLEAN OUT PHONE
6. IGNORE NEGATIVITY FROM PEOPLE AND GET ON WITH YOUR DAY
7. MEET NEW PEOPLE
8. THOSE WHO BRING JOY AND AMAZINGNESS TO YOUR LIFE KEEP THEM CLOSE TO YOUR HEART.
9. PICK UP A HOBBY
10. DO GOOD IN WORK/SCHOOL AND FIND PEOPLE THAT DO THE SAME
11. ENJOY LIFE FORGET THE REST
12. FIND SPIRITUALITY IF YOU CAN
13. TRY NEW THINGS
14. SAVE MONEY FOR THE FUTURE
15. LOVE THOSE THAT LOVE YOU AND LOVE THOSE WHO DON’T LOVE YOU TOO BECAUSE HATE IS NOT IN YOUR MINDSET
17. ABOVE ALL ELSE BE HAPPY